Friday, April 12, 2013

My Life Is My Message .I don't have to die accidently !


Becoming Aware of Life’s Lessons .Miraculous escape from Accidents  !
Truth is a missing piece from the puzzle of life .Like everybody else, my life’s circumstances are  my  lessons . My life is my message .As I am evolving, I am also becoming aware that I don’t have to die  Accidently or Unconsciously  . Few of my fears are ; fear of height,  water ,speeding vehicle ,snakes, Fear of darkness. I have met many accidents in which I have had miraculous escapes. At nineteen years of age, in Bombay , I fell off from a moving bus. I was trying to alight the bus, since two of my friends could not  board the same bus.. I hit the ground and had cut my right parietal head area which was bleeding profusely. Seeing my condition  two of friends became nervous and dint know what to do . On gentle man helped them to put me in the taxi and reached me to the hospital ..I was semiconscious all this while as I do not remember how I reached hospital  . I am saying semiconscious because I do not remember anything but my friends said that I was screaming in pain and answering to their questions. Timely treatment because of this God sent good Samaritan saved my life .
At 33 years of age I was drowned in the swimming pool, while learning  swimming ,where no one taught how to swim. Just taking a tip or two from other equally naïve swimmers ,I was excessively scared of water, never leaving the shallow side . One the tenth day of my swimming practice I had to confront my fear of drowning. I had finished my one hour practice , my friend insisted that lets go out swimming  from this side to the other side breadth wise. By now  I could swim four, five strokes keeping my head inside the water.   As I started to swim ,some one from up jumped in and pushed me off to the deeper side . When I took my head up to breathe, I saw the mark of shallow area was left much behind. This made me nervous as I knew I can not reach that far without touching the ground  to take rest after four five strokes. Instead of making any  effort to move further and not knowing any other technique to save myself ,in desperation I just raised my hands up in the air . I saw myself clearly going straight inside the pool and  thinking   this is the end of my life. Thought of my one year old son and my parents flashed my mind . I thought I am ready to die and I lost my conscious. As I came around  I remember the pain in my arms as two life guards had held me with  arms while bringing me up from the pool. I was laying flat on the bank of pool and people were saying, no she did not drink any water. But I knew that I have come back from the other side as I had given up on my life completely.
In October 2004 I had  a miraculous escape .
I was not very confident of driving in the hilly terrain . For few days , I was driving  my Maruti Van at a very controlled speed 30/40km  in the curvy narrow road of Dharamshala hills in Himachal Pradesh  . Suddenly nearing a very sharp turning point ,I became nervous as I realized  my speed is more than I can control . And I knew I am going down the gorge as there is no other way I can save myself. In that confusion The child sitting on the co driver’s seat fell upon me and I lost control on the steering wheel .There after I don’t remember anything , how the van had turned left wards instead of going straight ahead and down the steep valley ?How it hit the hill wall towards the left side and  turned upside down in the center of the road? How we both had escaped unhurt ? All I remember is that a gentleman coming from the opposite side stopped his car and stood there to help us come out from our van . He offered his mobile phone to make a  call to my family.  But I was so nervous that I could not recollect the my home telephone  number .He then offered to reach me back home ,which was three km behind. All those people who heard about my accident in that sharp curve had only words of God’s Grace  and some of my good deeds saving me from this accident. Now only I heard that this place was notorious for fatal accidents. Till date who so ever met accident in that place, no body survived. I was in shock as well as wondering how I have escaped miraculously. Who has turned my high speed running vehicle .First of all how did the speed increase suddenly in that turning point  where as  I use to make it a point  to be in control ?
 After a week I was again forced to drive the same vehicle so that I don’t develop phobia . Now this time it was just the first curve in front of our house where I became so nervous that instead of controlling my speed by pressing brakes  I was pressing the accelerator .My van was going out right side and hit the par a pit but this time I knew it was driver sitting in the co driver’s seat ,he turned the steering wheel upwards and again van hit the left side wall  . By this time he had also applied the brakes. This time only the front Glass of the van got thrown out from the van and  driver had slight bruises in his head .There after I was shocked and my family so  scared that I was banned from driving . For two years I did not sit in the driver’s seat.  And started to convince myself that its not necessary that everyone should know how to drive.
I started hiring auto rickshaw and the driver became my teacher to start back driving my car. As he would drive so rough  that we would have a narrow escape . When I advised him not to take such risk ,he would say ,what would happen , poor man is not scared of death ,death has to come one day to every one . I would explain to him other more harsh consequences of accidents, “what, if you break your leg or arm, then who will look after you, the poor man”? I thought it’s such a risk to sit in the auto for driver is so casual about life and death. At least I will not drive carelessly .So I took to wheels again.
My purpose of writing this whole incident is more important than this incident which is forgotten over the years. I have been really in shock, panic and wonder for many months rather all those years when I dint drive at all. I had always felt so panicked while driving as if the other side vehicle has no other job than to bash in to my vehicle or I would get out of control and bang on to the oncoming vehicle. When I was  taking to driving again ,after much prayers and  healing to release this fear ,I could literally feel dark  hot flashes getting released from back of my head ,each time I crossed the oncoming vehicle . So much deep impact of this accident or some hidden memory of the past which was making me so scared and meet with this accidents.
I always wondered who turned my steering wheel as I had left the control on it in nervousness and shock . I had resigned to my destiny, I am dying . One of my assistant  said,   “ your Guru is very powerful ,to save you from such a dangerous spot  “.He would see me practice Reiki since 1999, who reminded me that I have been doing healing .Then other local people also voiced some similar opinion . Its your good deeds that you survived miraculously.. Then I would ponder about my self healing practice and God’s Grace on me .

  • https://www.facebook.com/notes/mystic-healing-home/my-life-is-my-message-i-do-not-have-to-die-accidently-miraculous-escape-from-acc/511622195540055True picture  was only revealed to me in 2006 ,by this time I have been shown many incidents of my life through various people in their regression state . this time  I was healing and regressing Deepa, in her session I got tempted to ask her about that accident. She started seeing that accident and described, “You have become very nervous as you see a dog on the road . The dog has turned  in to a lady now . You have lost consciousness now .In that unconsciousness sometimes its Goddess Durga ,  sometime ,it Goddess Kali’s face coming alive through you . The speed is so high that it’s not possible to bring this van to a halt  .They are turning it in left side , so it  hit against the hill wall and  now its landing  safely on the ground. ”I asked her , but I don’t remember there was any dog or lady on the road at that time ? She said, “she is a ghost of a lady, who is wandering there because her child was buried in the grave next to this spot”.I was amazed by this insight . Yes, after my accident I had also heard from people that there is children’s grave in that place.

This explanation has verified our beliefs about existence of ghosts, their attachments to places or things and causing accidents in those places. Later this fact was verified by some other people in their regression. I had started healing that  site  after my accident as I heard from people about the children buried there  and many accidents taken place there !Though that time I wasn’t very sure about any relation in creating accidents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment