Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lord Krisna and Ma Durga -My Archangels

 Today  I was listening to Doreen Virtue on Angel Meditation. She says ,we have atleast two Angels since birth with us. They communicate with us but we have to learn to decode their way of communicating .I was reminded of my facination with Lord Krishna since my childhood. My parents did  not perform any rituals of idol worshipping . My society believed in Devta Puja ,which is a community affair , Our Devta is suppose to be the Trinity 9 Brahama, Vishnu, Shiv. They did read Geeta , Ramayan, Mahabharata Scriptures. But I had imaginary connection with Krishna. And to add to my imagination was one of my causin ,who told me that Our Krishna ,Radha and their Gopis and Gops all have gone in to hidding inside huge mountains ,facing our home in the hills of Shimla. You can bring them out by constantly staring at those mountains, slowly you will start hearing  Krishna's fluete and then They all will come out from hidding.
I had decided to become Meera and search for krishna and His team.
So My Guardian Angel  Lord Krishna was ommunicating with me through my imaginary ideas of seeking Him by my constant contemplation.Though This was not possible as there was body to teach me what and how to meditate.
My second Guardian Angel is Goddess Durga's Form . In my society ,its a custom in every village one place is perpared as a Divine Altar of Goddess Form ( Kalika). Occasionally that form is worshipped by family Pundit by  offering of food and chanting Mantras .There is no statue ,only a piece of cloth tied to a pole but that Altar and place is considered sacred . Without much understanding ,when ever I passed that place , almost every day for four years in my preteen years from nine to twelve years of age,as I had to go to my school through this way.I would remove my shoose ,fold my hands in namaste and say the following Affirmations; which no body had taught me ." I should pass my exam, I should come first in my class, I should be honest and truthful. I should be protected." Though logically I was praying for passing my school exam, but my soul's intension had deep meaning .
My Lord Krishna kept me encouraged to read a page or two from Geeta as my daily ritual. My gooddess Durga created  circumstances to get me  married in the community where Durga puja is a big celebration .
How my awakening started in 1988 ,even though I din't have much belief in such celebrations as it appeared to me  big pump and show only ,yet I had my first spiritual experience in one such celebration...Which I will describe next time...Today I acknowledge theses two my constant Guardian Angels ,I MIGHT NOT BE AWARE ABOUT THEIR PRESENCE IN ME OFTEN TIMES !
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting and sharing. You are right our guides are always with us. Whether we feel their presence or not, they keep guiding and protecting us silently. Blessed are the people who can feel and communicate to their guides and angels.

    Looking forward to more insights and sharing..

    - Abhay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Reiki Wonders...I keep reading your words of wisdom about Wonders of Reiki...I am also R.G.M and am so grateful for having been initiated in this path..Everything started enfolding after my initiation in to Reiki..As I started practicing Reiki unconditionally..
    All the credit goes to Reiki for opening me up to comprehending Higher Guidance, which makes my life a beautiful story with interesting encounters of my Higher Self here and there..Though All That Is already Within but while enfolding This makes interesting journey (LIFE) thanks and God Bless !

    ReplyDelete